Sony MDR-XB550AP EXTRA BASS Headphone with mic for phone call
About this item
- Feel the power of extra bass. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- 30 millimeter driver units deliver balanced sound with an exceptional low-end thanks to 5 – 22,000 Hz Dynamic Frequency Response
- Take calls and switch tracks with the in-line remote and mic
- Customize your controls with the smart key App1
- Bold style and cushioned ear pads for long-listening comfort
The XB line of headphones is Sony’s lineup of extended bass headphones designed specifically for bassheads. There are quite a few headphones in this line, and whatever your budget, it seems they offer XB headphones for you. Today we are reviewing the Sony MDR-XB550, which sits right in the middle of the lineup. So what did we think of them during our testing? How did they stand up to the competition? And finally, should you buy them? Well, of course, you are going to have to keep reading to find out.
Thankfully the MDR-XB550 has been reinforced in all the right places, and that certainly inspires confidence in these headphones being able to stand up to abuse in the long run. If you look closely at the picture to the right, you will notice that the metal sheet that runs over the top of the headphone also runs right through the headband center after the adjustment point.
You Might Also Like