- Name: OnePlus PCV02 Mobile Phone Radiator
- OnePlus 18W freezing point cooling back clip can reach full blood 18W high power
- Equipped with a new customized aerospace grade dual TEC cooling chip large heat sink, energy efficiency ratio increased by 20%; Equipped with two independent control chips
- The chips control the TEC and fan respectively, with clear division of labor and efficient coordination, so that each TEC gear and fan are in good working condition.
- Product material: PC / Aluminum alloy / Silicone
- Power supply: USB power supply
- Use: perfect for the mobile phones with sizes of 70-82mm
- Input Power: 18W
- Minimum Input Power: 10W
- Color: White
- Product size: 41*87*57mm
- Weight: 215g
OnePlus 18W freezing point cooling back clip can reach full blood 18W high power, equipped with a new custom aerospace-grade dual TEC cooling chip large heat dissipation area, the energy efficiency ratio is increased by 20%; equipped with dual independent control chips, the chips control the TEC and the fan respectively, with a clear division of labor and efficient coordination, so that each gear TEC and fan are in good working condition.
1. The 18W refers to the maximum working power of the cooling clip. The real-time power of the back clip is affected by the temperature difference between the two ends of the TEC. When the back clip is just started, the temperature difference between the two ends of the TEC is 0, and the back clip has the maximum power at this time. As the TEC starts to work, the temperature difference between the two ends gradually increases, and the power of the back clip decreases. When the temperature difference is stable, the maximum power of the back clip is about 15W.
2. When the cooling clip is powered on, the fan will perform a self-check. The fan starts and stops quickly, “jittering” is normal.
3. When the product is working, it is normal to cause condensation water due to the loose fit or no-load.
4. When the product is in use, do not block the air inlet or use foreign objects to block the fan.
5. When using the cooling clip to cool the phone, please remove the phone case to achieve the maximum cooling effect
6. When using this product, please use an adapter that complies with the QC18W protocol, so that the heat dissipation back clip can be in normal working condition. With a 10W adapter, the cooling effect will be affected. Using a 5W adapter, the power of the cooling back clip is not enough to start, and it cannot be cooled.
7. Do not use the USB ports of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and host computers to supply power to the cooling clip. It may cause the USB interface to exceed the allowable power, and the fans and cooling elements of the cooling clip will stop working and enter the protection state. flashing blue light
Related Product: UGREEN ARES PHONE COOLER 80173