Kinera Celest Gumiho 10mm Square Planar Driver + 1BA IEMs:
- 10mm Square Planar Driver + 1BA IEM: In order to achieve a more natural and harmonious sound performance, Kinera Celest Gumiho adopts the new generation 10*10mm Square Planar Driver, complemented with a Kinera custom Balanced Armature. Planar driver breaks the limit of low-frequency and presents a deep bass while BA driver attains a delicate yet elegant high frequency.
- The Inspiration of Kinera Gumiho: The image of Gumiho on the faceplate is inspired by Chinese mythology-a book named “Classic of Mountains and Rivers” . Gumiho is one of the most familiar characters by the public as it represents auspiciousness, expectations and prosperity. Finely engraved cloud patterns, depicting a lifelike scene of Gumiho stepping on the clouds and riding the wind. Color matching cavity and embossed patterns make Gumiho an art of modern aesthetics and traditional culture.
- Shocking Bass, Surprising Tuning: The highlight of Gumiho earphone must be its shocking low frequency performance. You will enjoy a speaker-like loose and natural sound with texture, volume, and transient response. Mids and highs are not neglected. Vocals are clear and detailed while the high frequency is flexible and extended. Gumiho has an excellent management to maintain the harmony and consistency of the sound to present a bright, pleasant and not elegant sound.
- Detachable Silver-plated Alloy Copper Cable: Included cable of Gumiho is made of 124 strands of silver-plated copper and alloy pure copper, via 4 core cross knitting technique. 0.78mm 2Pin universal connector is compatible with most replacement cables. Detachable features means you can easily and freely replace it with your preferred cable.
- 3D Printed Ergonomic Shell, Comfortable Wearing: 3D printed cavity is another shining point of Gumiho. Smooth contour lines and unique cavity shape ensures comfort even for long-time wearing session. With frosted process and careful craftsmanship, the shell is resistant to everyday wear and tear.
- Impedance: 9Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB±1dB
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2Pin connectors
- Product Weight: about 8.6g±19.4g(with cable)
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Plug material: pure copper
- Cable Length: about 1.25m
- Cable material: silver-plated copper+alloy pure copper
- Cable diameter: about 1.3mm/core
- Cable braid way: 4 core cross knitting
- Strands: 124 strands of 0.05mm
- Protective cover: high transparent soft PVC