The R501BT is a versatile 5.1 speaker system, with the ability to be connected to multiple audio sources using dual stereo input ports or even Bluetooth. In addition, listeners can also connect a preloaded SD card or USB flash drive to the corresponding input ports for quick, easy, plug and play audio.
The R501BT has an 8-inch bass driver which produces an impressive 38 watts of rich, deep bass. While the 5 satellites each delivers 11 watts RMS from the 3 inch drivers for a total output of 93 watts RMS. For enhanced bass, the 5.1 speaker system is also equipped with a calibrated flared front facing bass reflect port and a Class D amplifier with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology.
A multi-functional remote enables listeners to transition easily between inputs, track adjustments as well as volume, bass and treble levels. Multi-functional in use and with a power output of 93W RMS, the R501BT is an ideal all in one solution for home entertainment.
• Class D amplifier with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
• 8inch (210mm) woofer driver, 3inch (78mm) satellite speaker driver
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Digital display for visual adjustments / settings
• SD card and USB flash drive reader
• Multi-functional wireless remote control
• Built-in high efficiency switching power supply, low standby power consumption
• Power output: RMS 11W x 5 + 38W
• THD + N (testing level): 10%
• Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 85dBA
• Frequency response: Satellites: 170Hz – 20KHz (±6dB), Center: 150Hz 0 20Hz (±6dB), Subwoofer: 38Hz – 95Hz (±3dB)
• Input sensitivity: 800 ± 50mV
• Input type: 5.1, Bluetooth, PC, Aux, SD Card, USB
• Speaker driver: Mid-range & treble unit: 3” (78mm), Bass unit: 8inch (210mm)