Amazfit Zepp Z under the well-known company Huami, a regular collaborator of Xiaomi, presents a powerful new smartwatch that is called to be this summer’s wearable. The smartwatch comes with a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen and a titanium alloy body. In addition to offering up to 15 days of battery life.
Amazfit Zepp Z
The well-known brand Amazfit has launched in Asia its new wearable called Zepp Z, the company’s latest premium smartwatch. Smartwatch that comes with a titanium alloy body. Launched in India, as it celebrates its third anniversary in India, we will see it very soon on a global level.
Screen and Watchfaces
It has an AMOLED screen of 1.39 inches in size, as we said. And it comes with more than 50 watch faces (dials/watch faces).
SpO2, Alexa and GPS
On the other hand, it incorporates a heart rate sensor and blood oxygen monitoring (SpO2). As well as GPS support, Alexa voice assistant, 12 sports modes, and a 340 mAh battery that promises up to 15 days of battery life.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display with brightness up to 550 nits and 326PPI
- Resolution: 454 x 454 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Bluetooth 5.0 with support for Android and iOS
- 12 sports modes including:
- Outdoor running, walking, indoor cycling,
- Open water swimming, elliptical, pool swimming, climbing,
- Trail running, treadmill, skiing, free training and outdoor cycling
- Activity tracking: (heart rate, distance, step count, calorie count)
- Sleep: light, deep, REM and stages of sleep
- Stress levels: relaxed, normal, medium or high
- Alexa voice assistant
- Huami self-developed BioTracker, 2 PPG biological data sensors (supports blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) measurement),
- accelerometer, gyroscope sensor. Geomagnetic sensor, air pressure sensor, and ambient light sensor
- Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 45.9 × 45.9 × 10.75mm
- Weight: 40 grams (without band)
- 340 mAh battery with up to 15 days of battery life